Flickr To Start Charging

Discussion in 'Forum suggestions' started by Robert, Nov 9, 2018.

1. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

That was your X ;):eek::eek: varoommmm
    Did you upgrade? ;):D:)

2. Robert

Robert Silver

No, I was kidding. I would never date a girl who would take a bike like that on the sand.
    Robert

Jason likes this.
  3. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

I would!!
    Ps, lower right corner of picture looks like wooden boardwalk...

4. Rasper

Rasper Silver

What's a bike compared to a girl like that?

R

5. PatJ

PatJ Silver

Oh, you mean there is someone in the photo with that beautiful bike?
    Oh, yes I see her now that you mention it.
    Its hard to see the forest when such a beautiful bike is in the way.

6. Peedee

Peedee Silver

Even a Suz is going to be lower maintenance than that girl, and that's saying something..

7. Jason

Jason Gold

Remember... no matter how hot she is.... Some guy, Some where is sick of her shit!

8. Peedee

Peedee Silver

Any chance of getting it lowered a bit? I'm British and short, I couldn't ride that without platform shoes. (The bike!!)

9. Zapins

Zapins Gold

Has anyone figured out an easy way to fix all the threads that the photos were linked into? I'd like to go back and upload the original photos as a file, but tracking down all the threads and which photos went where seems daunting.

10. Jason

Jason Gold

... not happening without tons of work. They are dead to me as far as I'm concerned. At AA, I didn't host that many images on pb like some did. But I was having to dump photos to make space towards the end.

11. Zapins

Zapins Gold

What a shame. I've got like 200 pics that I could go back and edit, but without knowing the link/page etc its going to be a real difficult problem

12. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Gold Banner Member

You guys know all the photobucket pictures have reappeared, right? I'm not saying I'm going to ever load anything up there again, but it's good to see a lot of previously ruined threads are now fixed.

Jeff

13. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

PB 3rd party hosted pictures have reappeared? They have?

Best,
    Kelly

14. Tobho Mott

Go check out some old threads on AA, you'll see they are back. Back with a big ugly photobucket watermark, but back.

Jeff

15. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

I went to AA and searched Bob S and Sandcrab posts and wow! You are right. I got 14 posts by Bob S and 24by Sandcrab. Even Sandcrab's 1/3 scale small block Chevy sticky is back up. I can put up with the "Proudly Hosted by Photobucket Watermark" BS for having those threads back. Rejoice!!!......still have no love for Photobucket though.

Best,
    Kelly

16. Tobho Mott

No PB love here either, but will admit to mild relief due to this development.

I've been using Imgur to post pictures on AA and some other non-casting realted forums I frequent lately. Imgur seems to be tied to a couple of social media sites, so I'm hoping they are fairly stable and have other ways to make a buck than holding people's hobby blogs dor ransom and enraging half the internet. Never got into Flickr.

Jeff