I have decided... YT suxs!

Discussion in 'General foundry chat' started by Jason, May 13, 2018.

1. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

It was a pita changing my yt channel name, also had to change it on my Google account.
    There is a video on YouTube showing how to do it.....I don't remember how I did it exactly.

2. Jason

Jason Gold

Crap. Someone toss out some names please. What should I call this channel? Winner gets a free BP!:p

3. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

I entered shellcastbronze in the YT search and a bunch of your vids came up on top of the first page.

Pete
    PS I'll pass on the bp, but thanks.lol

4. Oh Ohhh, for a second there I thought you were offering a free Bridgeport milling machine......so disappointed :(.

5. _Jason

_Jason Silver

I'm in!!

6. Zapins

Zapins Gold

Buy some good lubricant the Bridgeport needs a good oiling before use :)

7. Jason

Jason Gold

I'd have to get it back from David first.:eek:
    That's good to hear my tags are starting to work! Thanks!

8. Jason

Jason Gold

Someone suggested, The Wizard of Bronze ???

9. "The Hot Golden Liquid Channel" o_O:rolleyes:

DavidF likes this.
  10. PatJ

PatJ Silver

"There's More Hot Than This Metal" ;)

(I think this thread has gone south)

11. crazybillybob

crazybillybob Silver Banner Member

"Let's Pour Molten Metal On Random Crap"
    I'm trying to help up the subs ;)

12. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Custom metal sex toys.... now that should get you some subs/custom orders.

crazybillybob likes this.
  13. PatJ

PatJ Silver

Sadly enough (perhaps a sign of the times), I think there could be some real money in that line of casting work.
    Not something I would be interested in making, but my guess is there is a market for that sort of thing, and perhaps a fairly large market.
    Perversion seems to be all the rage these days in some parts of the country/world.
    When I was a kid, we use to think looking at Superwoman (Superman's side kick) in the comic books was dirty.
    Times were much simpler then.

14. Ironsides

Ironsides Silver

I looked up world traveller on youtube and got nothing, even the second page was a bust. So I added bronze casting after world traveller. Wow you must be the most famous person on youtube because the first 10 thumbnails were your videos! After that some other bronze casting thumbnails came up as well as your videos. At page 4 your videos were still coming up but a strange thing happened Tobhomott videos started coming up one after another. I tried searching for Tobhomott and got nothing. I suspect my channel would be hard to find on youtube.

15. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Gold Banner Member

Lol, really? your channel comes up the top hit for me when I did a YT search on luckygen1001. Followed by what must have been a hundred of your videos in a row before I saw anything else come up. :D

Jeff

16. Jason

Jason Gold

Here in lies the problem. YT is busy busting the illegal criminal deportation bus by the Georgia Governor as hateful, but this below is acceptable?
    Yes, YT removed the Governors video today, but I see it's back up now... Things move fast in the land of the net.