Everdur silicon bronze ingots - 94.8% copper - 25 lbs ea -assay results available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by KARLA ELY, Sep 17, 2020.

1. KARLA ELY

KARLA ELY Copper

Everdur silicon bronze ingots for casting ; analysis of metal is shown in photos, along with two of the sculptures that he cast using this bronze.

Each ingot weighs approximately 25 lbs; 11" x 3" x 3" - ingot tapers from bottom to top. Price is $100 per ingot.

I have about 20 full ingots (maybe more) as well as many lbs of "overpour". My husband was a bronze caster but passed away two years ago.... top quality material for the serious caster.

Buy one or more.... located in southern Nevada; buyer pays for shipping (local pickup available)

Attached Files:

Billy Elmore likes this.
  2. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

Do you still have some of the overpour or ingots available? I think I would be more interested in the overpour as I probably would not be melting 25 lbs at a time.

3. KARLA ELY

KARLA ELY Copper

I do have some pieces of overpour... primarly "set up cups"; these weigh between 6-9 lbs each. I will sell for $4/lb. I have found that I can use USPS flat rate boxes (medium and large) for most efficient shipping. I reinforce them with thin sheets of wood, top and bottom, and half a roll of packing tape :)

I can get about 30 -35 lbs in a medium box for $19 shipping

40-45 lbs in a large box for $24 shipping - of course the box does not have to be full, if you don't need that much.

For payment either Zelle (most banks offer it) or Paypal "friends and family" option (so I don't pay any fees).

Tell me how much you would like and I can send a photo showing the pieces. I have sold quite a bit of the bronze already, with many folks coming back to purchase more (it is very good to pour and also to weld)

4. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

Awesome! I will get back to you in a DM to get info and give you my address. I know I will want at least 20 lbs but may want to get more to save on future shipping cost.LOL Might be a little later today but no rush on my end so you can ship at your convenience after you get paid.

5. KARLA ELY

KARLA ELY Copper

Great.... I'll wait to hear from you

6. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

Message has been sent