New/Old Caster

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Rob Hall, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Rob Hall

Rob Hall Copper

Greets y'all! It's your friendly neighborhood Toolshed back at it.

See ya in the threads!

Rob

2. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Hey stranger, how ya been?
    Good to see you here..

3. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Was just thinking about you awhile ago. We had a new guy here awhile back wanting to make slingshots, and of course AA has taken a crap.
    Glad to see you back!

4. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Welcome Rob. Happy to have you onboard.

Best,
    Kelly

5. Jammer

Jammer Silver Banner Member

Welcome back, what have you been up to?

6. Rob Hall

Rob Hall Copper

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll have to check for any slingers here. Which kinda leads me to the other questions. 10 whole months sober, again, but that's how that disease goes. I just have to keep the plug in the jug until tomorrow and then say that again tomorrow.

I haven't done any metal working, or slingshooting, for over a year now. Spent most of that time in job boards trying to get a job. Secured a good contract and then another paying even more, and then COVID hit in March and they laid off all contracts. Spent April to September working at home depot for crap money but it fed us. Thank goodness the wife was able to work from home. I

Started feeling sorry for myself a bit and decided to get back to casting and metalworking.

Elder son bought me an anvil for my birthday and I started researching forced air propane burners which immediately leads back to my old home Alloy Avenue.

Jerry, I still have the goodies you have me. I just have to find them in my treasure pile. Hahaha

7. Jason

Jason Gold

10months! Good for you man. Yeah AA is done, but you'll like the way this forum works! Store photos right here, non of that fotobucket mess here.

8. Zapins

Zapins Gold

The PB debacle still makes me mad.

Welcome back :)