please delete my account

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Ferrisbeu, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Ferrisbeu

Ferrisbeu Silver

i hate this board. ban me please.

2. Wow that brings back memories: I did that on a local metal work forum once, the moderator and a posse of his friends all went berserk on a personal attack frenzy. It all started when an existing member called a new female member with one introductory post a "Lesbian" for being interested in machining and I called him out on it only to get a few days of posts deleted and a one week ban. I suspect the moderator had had a few beers on a Friday afternoon and was reading impaired.

So Ferris, is there one particular issue that brought this to a head?, you know what they say: "We can't make any progress if you keep holding back".

3. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

I can do that if you want. But why???

4. dtsh

dtsh Silver

I've been busy with work and not present here much lately. As a community there's always going to be areas where individuals disagree, but I haven't seen any incivility to warrant a "fuck yall", what did I miss?

Richard lofting likes this.
  5. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Trying to figure that out myself...

6. Peedee

Peedee Silver

In the lost PLA threads nobody is engaging and 'he hates people'. Hopefully the hangover is worth it

7. If I actually knew something about lost wax or lost PLA, I'd comment on the posts.

dtsh likes this.
  8. dtsh

dtsh Silver

Same here, my ignorance keeps me from adding anything useful to the thread.