Green sand moldnpress

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Zapins, May 23, 2023.

1. Zapins

Zapins Gold

2. Jason

Jason Gold

An underwear pressing machine? lmao

Zapins likes this.
  3. Rocketman

Rocketman Silver Banner Member

I have the same machine, it's solid. No simultaneous jolt+squeeze
    I paid 3x this one for it, they are hard to find nowadays. Wish I had found a deal like this

Zapins likes this.
  4. Jason

Jason Gold

I don't have bookface.. What's the thing going for?

5. Zapins

Zapins Gold

6. Jason

Jason Gold

Ought to be worth that just as yard art!

7. crazybillybob

crazybillybob Silver Banner Member

That Area of NC is nice. I have family around there Spent a lot of time not to far away as a kid. If you've never been, take a weekend trip to get it and enjoy the trip.

Jason likes this.
  8. Jason

Jason Gold

Yes it is, we used to go over to Morganton not too far away. NC is out for me these days. The houses are sold and my parents have left this earth.

Next stop for my family is KY. Sisters each bought log cabin homes sitting on different 50acre plots 30mins south of E-town. It's gorgeous there and the neighbors drive these little horse drawn buggies. The meat, cheese and vegetables are incredible. If was 10years older, I'd be there tomorrow! I'm ready for greenery!

9. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Kentucky's nice and I've found the people to be endearing. Cell reception and internet can be sketchy.

10. Jason

Jason Gold

Yup. The Jewelry store has been sold, but they kept the equipment. It's something I'd like to fart around with if I get to retire someday.:( I have to say, farm life is agreeing with these city slickers. They got themselves some chickens, pasture pigs, dug the pond into a lake for fish, bought a tractor and built a huge barndo in less than a year. Busy busy!

Attached Files:

11. crazybillybob

crazybillybob Silver Banner Member

grew up on a farm. Would move back to a farm....but my wife wants nothing to do with a farm :p She's only a fan of dogs.