Beone

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Beone, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Beone

Beone Lead

Hi beone here. Been casting for over 30 years. Homemade and router for patterns.
    Dave

2. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum.

3. Zapins

Zapins Gold

Welcome. Any pics of your foundry setup and castings?

4. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Hi Dave and welcome. What kind of casting work do you do? I do a little router and pattern work myself. Please post up some of your work.

Best,
    Kelly

5. Hi Dave, good to see a new member......for a moment there I thought you'd mispelled your nickname and left a letter 'y' and 'c' out :eek::rolleyes:.

6. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Welcome Beone. I could have sworn I recognized your handle from another forum -AA (alloy avenue, not Alcoholics Anonymous) but couldn't find it in the membership list. Hmm, weird.
    What's your location?

Pete

7. Beone

Beone Lead

Hi Pete
    I've been somewhat active and a member of AA since it started. Don't post unless I have something of value to say(I hate "me too"posts) . AA made me read only several years ago and won't respond to me in any way, shape, or form. I'm not allowed to see pics . I have no idea why. If you know someone over there perhaps you could ask I have several threads over there that I can still see; snap flask build, Muller build, shows I have done , etc . Maybe I'm the only one who can see them
    Dave
    I'm in western North Carolina

8. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Usually that would be due to not being logged in but I can see that you are logged in at AA. Unless you somehow got sideways with the staff....but I'd think you'd just be banned in that case. Rasper who moderates/Admins AA is a member here too so you can contact him here if unable. Might just be a technical snafu with your settings.

Best,
    Kelly

9. Beone

Beone Lead

I'll try to find Casper . I send an email to the "contact us" every month or so, but no reply
    Dave
    Rasper... I hate spell check . At least with my misspellings you probably can figure out what I mean.

10. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Dave I just went to AA and looked to see what the problem may be.
    It appears that there is no parent e mail set and you are listed as waiting on email confirmation.

Unfortunately I'm just a moderator there and don't have the status to fix it. But rasper can.

11. Beone

Beone Lead

Done, and thanks

12. Jason

Jason Gold

Welcome aboard, We love pictures. Break 'em out!