Coronavirus, COVID-19

Discussion in 'General foundry chat' started by OMM, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Jason

Jason Gold

I've been busy today... but here is something

Not only is Fauci a fraud, he is a Hillary lover.

After her congressional testimony (I think about Bengazi), he emailed or twitted or something what a wonderful job she had done.

A person in his position has no place brown nosing a criminal like Clinton, and is shows that he is beholden to the Dems and the deep state.

A doctor who worked with patients every day talked about Fauci, and said he has never treated a patient in his life.

Fauci is a political player of a supreme order, and he who plays it best makes it up the crowded ladder to the top.
    Fauci made it to the top because he has extreme talent, ie: extreme talent playing the game of politics.
    He would never make it in the real world treating real patients, because patients are cured by politics.

They really need to clean house, and I think Trump will toss Fauci after the election, should Trump get elected.

Anyone in the deep state needs to get cleaned out.

Big pharma no doubt holds Fauci by the balls, assuming he has balls, which I question.

Fauci is the ultimate slimy ass-kissing worm of a human being, and using the term "human being" is really a stretch for this guy.

and no I didnt write this.

2. garyhlucas

garyhlucas Silver

Opening school is going to be really bad for teachers. The students being young handle the virus much better. Likely each student will be exposed only to the same group of kids each day so keeping them safe is not impossible. On the other hand many of the best teachers are in the groups most susceptible to the virus and they will see multiple groups of students each week vastly increasing their chances of being exposed. I wear a N95 mask every day, all day long at work. I don' trust any of the workers in the plant with masks over only their mouths. I'm the oldest person in the plant so I have good reason to worry.

So I have been working on an air supported helmet that uses an N95 mask as a filter. It covers your entire head but is flexible, you can blow your nose scratch your ear, adjust your glasses. A small fan helps you breath through the filter and supplies cool air.

Melterskelter likes this.
  3. Melterskelter

Melterskelter Gold Banner Member

The likely scenario for those schools that do, in fact, open in person is that one of the very many 50+ yr-old staff members, much beloved, will contract Covid and die. At that point the remaining teachers revolt. Now, the school that has no plan for remote teaching will be doing no teaching. Secondly, a large proportion of at-risk teachers simply will not go back to the classroom in the first place. So, 10 to 20 percent of teaching slots will be vacant at in-person schools. Wishing it weren’t a problem has not solved (and in fact has severely exacerbated) the Covid morbidity and motility. Take a look at what is going on in the Midwest right now.

Denis

4. joe yard

joe yard Silver

In 1968, Fauci joined the National Institutes of Health (NIH) as a clinical associate in the Laboratory of Clinical Investigation (LCI) at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.[11] In 1974, he became Head of the Clinical Physiology Section, LCI, and in 1980 was appointed Chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation. In 1984, he became director of NIAID, a position he still holds as of 2020.[4] In that role he is responsible for an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research on infectious and immune-mediated illnesses.[11] He has turned down several offers to lead his agency's parent, the NIH, and has been at the forefront of U.S. efforts to contend with viral diseases like HIV/AIDS, SARS, the 2009 swine flu pandemic, MERS, Ebola and COVID-19.[12]

He played a significant role in the early 2000s in creating the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief[13] and in driving development of biodefense drugs and vaccines following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.[14]

Fauci has been a visiting professor at many medical centers, and has received 30 honorary doctorates from universities in the U.S. and abroad.[15]

5. Melterskelter

Indeed, as above. I entered medical practice not long before the emergence of the, at that time, untreatable and inevitably fatal raging HIV epidemic. He was instrumental in leading research that has resulted in treatment and prevention of HIV/AIDs. (Many health care professionals at the time were reticent to even see patients with HIV due to fear of infection) For that alone he should have this country's undying gratitude and respect. And that is just one of many accomplishments.

I remember well the fear and dread widespread in the country at that time. While some on the religious right simply righteously proclaimed it was God's will and retribution for sin, Fauci went to work. Anyone know of anyone dying of HIV in the last five years?

Denis

Tobho Mott and joe yard like this.
  6. Jason

Jason Gold

7. Melterskelter

I read it but hardly believed it.

"The Gateway Pundit is an American far-right[3][4] news and opinion website. The website is known for publishing falsehoods and spreading hoaxes.[5]

The Gateway Pundit expanded from a one-person enterprise into a multi-employee operation that is supported primarily by advertising revenue.[6][7] During the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, the site received over a million unique visitors per day.[8]"

It is a whacko site with whacko disinformation. Plain and simple.

Fauci is an amazing person who has done much for this country and rightly enjoys far more credibility than the current occupant of the White House, for instance.

I also know that it is by definition fruitless to argue with conspiracy theorists. I'm done with this pathetic thread as well. But I feel good in at least not letting a senseless attack on a very good man go unanswered. I think the great majority of people can correctly draw their own conclusions and and I am content to think they will do so correctly.

I think I will go cast something (besides aspersions).

Denis

joe yard and dtsh like this.
  8. OMM

OMM Silver

Just wait for the money trail when we're all said and done! No high pitched salesman gets it right his first time. The high-pitched salesman that has deep pockets with legislation has the 5% police tactical and the 5% military in their back pockets with 25% spending of the taxpayer dollars. There is a lot of big bullies in this game with monetary risks at stake. In some countries people just disappear when dealing with these big bullies.

There is already a vaccine in trial that is showing great results. Pattons are being written up like crazy in pharmaceutical and college/university testing in case there is a government mandate.

I would love for a small pharmaceutical company in Canada, Switzerland or Sweden to come up with the best vaccine Patton.

Then I'd like to see what the chest pounding gorilla's do.... and see if their public supports them through another election...

Ingesting or injecting bleach is just stupid no matter what the brade.... Clorox bleach chewable gummy's are manufactured by the German Clorox company that the president owns 49% of.... If you don't eat them you are fired is his sales Logan. Do as I say, don't do as I do, as I'm a dumbass, and I make shit up as I go. Just legislate wear a mask properly covering your nose and mouth for the next 90 days mandatory like carrying a gun in the US. If somebody gets within 6 feet of you without mask protection it is OK for you to pull your gun on them, unless they are friends or family properly in your circle. This would keep most amendment rights in check.

As for Fauci, he is just a high pitch salesman raking in $250,000 of government money so long as he is on board with Head nodding without controversy.... I personally do not like the guy that is double dipping.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  9. Jason

Jason Gold

hang on a second, I gotta think about something..... NOPE, I still don't know a soul that has the whu-flu. But I do know a few people that received positive test results despite NOT actually taking the test. o_O

10. dtsh

dtsh Silver

You would think that people would eventually learn how to discern truth from fiction, or at least learn to be skeptical of various "news" outlets when the sources are so easily shown to be untrustworthy, over and over again.

That's the sad part, they spew ignorance and stifle actual discussion, but when everyone else remains silent they stand unopposed. We see this in so many aspects where false claims based on little more than assertion are pushed and even when one can demonstratably show the claims are false, it gets ignored or you get insulted/attacked as being a shill/sheeple/tool. Fight the good fight Denis, you can't help those who have closed their minds to reason, but it does help to point out the foolishness so that those who read but don't post see it.

Sadly, I think this is where I disagree. I think most would be happy to believe a littany of bullshit rather than go through the effort to learn and think for themselves. I hope I am wrong and you are right.

Mark's castings likes this.
  11. OMM

OMM Silver

For Jason....Fauci is like a superstar tower operator that has never flown... ever. DT being the captain in charge but has no say in controlling air force 1.... he doesn't listen to well or comprehend...but, there no fix for stupid.... DT in my opinion caused more trouble than good. But the proof is in the pudding....?

12. rocco

rocco Silver

Today, I found out that one of my aunts in the Netherlands has just passed away due to COVID.

13. Jason

Jason Gold

Sorry to hear that.. Can I ask what was her underlying condition?

14. rocco

rocco Silver

Other than age, I'm not sure.

15. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Sorry to hear Rocco, how old was she???

16. rocco

rocco Silver

She was 89.

17. OMM

OMM Silver

My sincere condolences.

My father just passed away early July (74 years old) and a cousin (almost 65 years old) just two weeks ago. I've had a pretty rough summer. They both tested negative for COVID-19. They both passed with other health related causes. One cancer and the other a heart attack.

My father knew his days were numbered back last October. He made a lot of plans!

My cousin death, it was sudden. My mom at 76 years old has no clue how to deal with an estate. She was named as the executor. My cousin was a packrat/horder and he left half of his taxable money to a friend of his. My mom will have to pay the taxes for this out of the estate. He had one lucky friend in the mix that just made $174,00 for being a good friend. My mom has easy over 1000 hours of work to do for the next year.... And I need to help her with this. This shouldn't of landed on her shoulders. He was well off with five cars and two homes. I just wish he didn't leave this burden to somebody 11 years older than him. Bottom line, keep your will up-to-date.

If you've ever had to clean out a hoarders house. You'll know what I mean. Especially since he was a hoarder of Canadian and American currency. Anybody seen 100's of $2us bills stacked amongst paper? Or hundreds of wheat coins? Or 1937 bills in mint condition, or $1000 bills in mint condition. I shake my head trying to clean this house..... Every piece of paper needs to be looked through!

With this aside, medical professionals in my area need to determine if other underlying health issues are contributing factors.... And if the underlying conditions were the major responsibility. For example, my father was diagnosed with cancer back in October 2019 and givin 3 to 9 months. If he got COVID-19, it was the cancer that got him not the COVID-19 even though the COVID-19 could have slam the door shut. Hospitals getting a bonus for workload in my area are being watched carefully on reported COVID-19 death reports bonuses.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  18. rocco

rocco Silver

I'm getting to an age where most of my relatives from my parent's generation have passed away. At one time there were 27 including my parents, there are just 8 remaining now, the youngest is 86 and my dad is the oldest at 95. 2020 has been particularly bad, I've lost 2 aunts and 2 uncles so far this year, just the one was covid related.

19. garyhlucas

garyhlucas Silver

To stay safe remember this acronym Test Isolate Trace be Safe. TITS for short!

Petee716 likes this.