Hi there...

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by 3Dcasting, Apr 11, 2021.

1. 3Dcasting

3Dcasting Copper

...it's _3D_ from the old place.

Over the past months (years?!) I was clicking the bookmark to AA forum to no success. So with a little googling I returned to David's forum and here I am signing up.

AA forum seems to be history but was happy to discover lots of familiar names here. Hopefully everyone is accounted for.

2. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Hi 3D, welcome. We've been at it for a few years here now and the membership base with former AA and new members continues to develop nicely.

Best,
    Kelly

3. Welcome! I had just started on AA when the migration started so I really can't compare but this is proving to be a great forum and easy to post photos and videos.

4. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Gold Banner Member

Welcome back _3D_!

Jeff

5. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Hey stranger, what took you so long???

6. Jason

Jason Gold

Welcome aboard. You'll like it. Upload photos directly here. They are safe and won't vanish like the photobucket mess.

7. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Welcome 3D!

8. rocco

rocco Silver

Yet another refugee from AA, welcome.

9. Zapins

Zapins Gold

Hey 3D welcome!

10. 3Dcasting

3Dcasting Copper

Thanks for the welcome guys. I was quite busy with some non-foundry stuff, although I do still cast and sell sinker molds on a regular basis.

Photo storage sounds great (my photobucket stuff are history as well...). Looks fine here, I'll place my furnaces in a corner and start casting. :)

Petee716, Tobho Mott, Jason and 2 others like this.