This is an intercooled supercharger intake for a Lotus Evora. My son’s project, but I casted it from his pla print. While I made sure the plaster/sand mold would fit in my kiln, I neglected to consider that I had no way to lift it in/out. I could maybe have managed to get it in, I was not going to be able to get it out w/o building something to lift it. In the end, I decided to burn it out, outside if the kiln. While I am sure that could work, I obviously failed to burn it out long enough. This was my first pour this large. I’ve ever had smoke during the pour so knew right away I had a problem and what it was. Learned enough that I think I can get it right on the next attempt. Need better sprues to runners, larger vents, longer burnout. Pics with plaster/sand show black from all the smoke. I only cleaned off a bit to verify it failed. Will let my son take the power washer to it for recycle. This casting is about 18” wide. Printed in 2 parts (runners and plenum) then hot glued together.