Merry Christmas

Discussion in 'General foundry chat' started by Jason, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Jason

Jason Gold

No matter where you are or what you believe, this time of year is for spending time with family and friends. Life is short, don't let time slip away.

Clay, Tobho Mott, OMM and 1 other person like this.
  2. OMM

OMM Silver

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, ... And cheers to Internet buddies, from far and wide!

I don’t have a video, but every chip out has/holds a good story.

E25A5B8F-D0EC-4766-A064-96C652EE2EB8.jpeg

3. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Merry Christmas fellas. Cheers to another year of learning and comraderie.

Pete

Clay and Jason like this.
  4. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Gold Banner Member

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have happy holidays & a just safe enough new year!

Jeff

5. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Merry Christmas and Season's Greeting to all. With temps in the high 50sF here in the central Midwest for the next three days, I feel a casting session coming on. We had a white Halloween and a green Christmas....go figure......but I'll take it.

Best,
    Kelly

6. Peedee

Peedee Silver

Burp :0) I'm already on the port, cheese and crackers............. Enjoy everybody.

Jason and Clay like this.
  7. rocco

rocco Silver

Turkey and ham yesterday, prime rib today, I'm ready to nap the rest of the week.

joe yard, Jason and Clay like this.
  8. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Stuck at work...
    Merry Christmas....

OMM and Jason like this.
  9. Peedee

Peedee Silver

That sucks David, My boy has pulled off 200 over covers as a chef today at work, he looked totally exhausted when he came in and in his words 'was off to get trollied' this evening! I think i'll hear him when he gets home again (Assumng he can find the front door!)

Tobho Mott and Jason like this.
  10. Clay

Clay Copper

Merry Christmas everyone!

Jason likes this.
  11. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Gold Banner Member

About to slip into a turkey and red wine coma. Hope Mom and Dad have fun putting the kids to bed... :D

Jeff

12. OMM

OMM Silver

Christmas dinner number three down. Christmas dinner number four is at my place tomorrow (or later today). Just pizza and beer with Rum & eggnog and lots of wine. And sometimes poker. Usually a disaster in the making.

Jason likes this.
  13. OMM

OMM Silver

Merry Christmas to you too! Sorry you had to work today.

I hope you are essential services, and not service industry!

I personally have never had to work any statutory holidays, but thinking back, I think I’ve worked three voluntarily.

I do have a buddy that does 24 hour shifts at the fire hall, that can’t get out of his Christmas shift every four years. A love-hate job 24 hours away from home and three days off.

My next door neighbour is a jail gard. 8 shifts. Only gets every 4th year off too.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    Jason likes this.
  14. Jason

Jason Gold

I love eggnog with a big splash of Captain.:D We did a big fat ham and a 16lb turkey today. This will be my mother's last Christmas so it was a tough day.:( I'm just glad we could all be together. Flying cargo, you get stuck working many holidays and calling in sick was not an option.:eek: The folks I work for now said GO, I didnt blink, said thank you and hauled ass.

Clay likes this.
  15. Patrick-C

Patrick-C Silver

Merry Christmas,:) To all foundrymen alike.
    Patrick

16. joe yard

joe yard Silver

Best wishes to all living things!
    Joe

Clay likes this.