Mystery tool

Discussion in 'General foundry chat' started by Petee716, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

.....so funny. Last night I came in from the shop and went into the bedroom to change my clothes. When I came back out, I was walking through the living room to the kitchen to get a beer then stopped because I remembered I had already grabbed one before I changed my clothes. So I corrected course into the living room to close the blind over the picture window by my chair and then decided there was still enough daylight and veered into my chair instead. My wife was watching from the couch and said you forgot you already had a beer and decided not to close the blind before you sat down......to which I said NOOOOOO I didn't :D.

Best,
    K

2. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

If it's not you're experience too you are an exception. The only thing they missed was lighting up a smoke to think about it for a minute.

Pete

Tobho Mott likes this.
  3. Peedee

Peedee Silver

I grew up with the 'were the hell is that scenario' little did I know I'd follow it, complete with the profanity!
    My mother would make a cup of tea (not that it helped) but it's kind of a Brit thing. I just try to remember where I put the wine and then find that pair of glasses I lost last week and then...

nurse....???

4. Jason

Jason Gold

As I get older, I've noticed a new weird thing I'm doing. I'll pick up something really tiny and then just drop it. For no other reason because I enjoy spending the next 20mins looking for it on the floor. I'm going to start gluing little magnets onto my shoes. Maybe it will catch falling ball bearings, microscopic grub screws and other assorted junk I drop.

5. Peedee

Peedee Silver

Jason, Just wait until you part off that little piece on the lathe and it suddenly exits somewhere into another universe.

Jason likes this.