One for Jason

Discussion in 'General foundry chat' started by Peedee, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Peedee

Peedee Silver

I had the pleasure of seeing this man live in London many years back and this was part of his act.

Jason likes this.
  2. Jason

Jason Gold

Funny guy. I'm lucky, I only have 4 families to take care of. I don't think I could hack it publically these days in this sensitive environment
    where everyone's feeling get hurt. It's still a COCKpit and my wife is the flight attendant on our aircraft. :D We've got it good.

Last commercial flight I was on was a SW flight and I watched at 5AM, a middle aged male flight attendant wearing shorts 3 sizes too small doing
    some "we love you" heart BS with his hands blowing kisses at us passengers while singing a song. He saw me stick my finger down my throat
    in the aisle making the gag gesture. Professionalism has gone out the window even in the private sector. I see lots of guys wearing dockers
    and a golf shirt flying gulfstreams. We still wear proper uniforms, provide cloth napkins and offer sterling service. Just NO POOPING in my lav.
    I charge $100 an inch for that. :eek: (Weak stomach):oops:

3. Peedee

Peedee Silver

I had to run through the terminal for a connecting flight from Houston to Vegas once, I was young and on my first business trip to the states on my own, extremely anxious. The inbound flight from London was late, the outbound to Vegas was already boarded and the train that linked the terminals was out of action. They rushed me through the gate sweating like a fat bird in a cake shop only to be seated between two of the largest people I have ever met. The worst few hours of flight I have ever had, dripping wet with my shoulders pinned to my cheeks.

4. Jason

Jason Gold

Sweating like Susan Boyle in a cake shop huh? :eek: Commercial air travel is the PITS. I remember as a kid in the 1980's, mom would make us dress up to get on an airplane. It was a big deal and expensive to fly back then. The problem today is, you can fly cheaper than taking a greyhound bus. Now the trashy people are flying when they belong on the bus.

5. Peedee

Peedee Silver

Dan air (Dan Dare as they were known) actually bought 1960's buses and chucked on wings, at least that is what my first ever flight felt like. I swear they were chucking out trolleys and flight attendants before the co could say V1!