Lincoln welder- Idealarc 300/300 60% continuous duty

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by KARLA ELY, Feb 4, 2021.

1. KARLA ELY

KARLA ELY Copper

This welder will do it all (except wirefeed) - Lincoln is one of the top manufacturers in the industry.

60% duty cycle means this unit can run all day long. Comes with two leads, a cooler and one bottle w/regulator, along with the metal cart that it is sitting on.

Because this welder is about 20 years old, the interior coils are copper (vs. aluminum)

Light hours (about 200) - owned by individual. $1800 AC current.JPG close.JPG current control.jpg current control2.JPG dials.jpg front.jpg Idealarc.jpg input.jpg lincoln.jpg serial.jpg voltag3.jpg

Welder is located in southern Nevada; local pick up only - may be willing to drive to meet potential buyer; I have an F350 with overhead chain hoist.

2. garyhlucas

garyhlucas Silver

I had one of these welders, it has the power and AC needed for aluminum Tig welding. A 200 amp welder is surprisingly inadequate for aluminum over 1/2" thick.

3. KARLA ELY

KARLA ELY Copper

Gary - thanks for your insight and vote of confidence! This welder could be the "heart" of a welding shop... I hope to find it a home where it will be appreciated - tell your friends!

Depending on the location, I may be able to meet buyer half-way (I live in southern Nevada); I have a flat bed F350 with an overhead 2-ton chain hoist.

Karla