Hello from West Michigan.

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Thud, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Thud

Thud Copper

I thought I would check in here & see what you guys are up to. I was an old contributor to the Alloy Ave. board, but that seems to have gone belly up.

Currently getting ready to make some more vintage motorcycle parts. Ill start a thread or two when I have something interesting to share. If any one is near by, (Grand Haven/Norton Shores area) feel free to drop me a line...

Tobho Mott and Petee716 like this.
  2. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Not near but welcome. We'll look forward to the future thread on the cycle parts.

Best,
    Kelly

Thud likes this.
  3. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Welcome. I've at least been to Grand Haven, but not lately.

Pete

Thud likes this.
  4. Mister ED

Mister ED Silver

Hi Thud, I haven't had the opportunity to frequent the site much in the last couple years, I pop in today and see you are another west sider. I am over in Fremont, so not too far at all.

5. Old timer

Old timer Copper

Welcome Thud. I just joined myself and live near Hesperia Mi.

6. Old timer

Old timer Copper

We are almost neighbors Mister Ed.

7. Mister ED

Mister ED Silver

Yeah, I saw your reply come in my email and thought what the heck. I am off Stone Rd, just north of 24th.

I don't get to pour much but have been around for a while. Compared to some of these guys, I'm like the 1st grader that's been held back 4 times, lol.

If you need anything, give a shout. If you want to see what I have (for ideas) give a shout.

8. Old timer

Old timer Copper

Mister Ed; Will do. As I said in my introduction post I have a small hobby machine shop so if you ever need use of a mill or lathe let me know.

9. Thud

Thud Copper

& the world get a little smaller. Hello Guys. I am working up some lost foam patterns currently for a project, Looking fwd to posting my progress.

10. Rob Hall

Rob Hall Copper

Welcome back Thud

Couple hour drive from my Michigan land in Harrison, MI, but if you've got a good rock-hounding beach I might be in the area sooner or later.

11. Thud

Thud Copper

hehe, nothing here but endless sand I am afraid (have to go north to get the good rocks!) thanks for the shout out. I have some friends in Harrison Picked up a dirt bike a few weeks ago.