Back again

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Mantrid, Nov 13, 2021.

1. Mantrid

Mantrid Silver

Hello casters
    I was on the old metal casting forums years ago none of which seem to be working. I found this one and saw some familiar names. So i assume this forum is the offspring of the others. Got more time on my hands now and got some ideas. For those that dont know me i like sculpting animals and naked women :) using lost wax and ceamic shell.
    Looking forward to reading your posts and getting that rosey glow you can only get by staring into a furnace of molten bronze

2. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Hey Mantrid, I remember, welcome back. Yes, this forum started shortly after the Photobucket debacle. You'll find many familiar faces and Alloy Avenue refugees here.

Best,
    Kelly

3. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Welcome back Mantrid, good to see you found us!

Jeff

4. Peedee

Peedee Silver

Hey Mantrid, good to see you here. A few us were wondering where you were at

5. Mach

Mach Silver

Welcome back Mantrid! I always enjoyed your work and post on AA. Looking forward to seeing more.

6. FishbonzWV

FishbonzWV Silver Banner Member

Glad to see you found the new hangout. Your posts are always interesting and informative.

7. 3Dcasting

3Dcasting Copper

Welcome back Mantrid. I tried to find your website some months ago to see if you're still casting, realbronze something it was I think...

8. Rob Hall

Rob Hall Copper

Welcome back Mantrid! Glad you found us on this side of the web.

9. Jason

Jason Gold

Well Look what the cat dragged in! Good to see you again, we feared the worst.

10. Mantrid

Mantrid Silver

glad to be back. no not dead yet just havent been casting fora long time. looking forward to getting back into it.

Tobho Mott and DavidF like this.