3D printed patterns

Discussion in 'Pattern making' started by Billy Elmore, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

Hey no problem! I have been called much worse...besides...Jason is probably the one who is taking the hit here. He flies real airplanes and I just fly RC ones.LOL well I used to before I started melting stuff which takes up all my time.. and started losing vision...little shits are so hard for me to see anymore.LOL I had to go bigger so I could see them and then they shut down where I was flying so now I aint got anywhere close I can fly the big ones.LMAO

Jim Edgeworth likes this.
  2. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

I watched enough of the video on my break to know that I can use it. I will probably download it tonight and see what I can do with it. Thanks Jim!

3. Jim Edgeworth

Jim Edgeworth Silver

Same here Billy, we went into lockdown again yesterday, so between the weather and Covid 19, I haven’t flown since November 4th. Two months without flying and I just got the clearance certificate today to test fly the Autopilot installation that I’ve just completed - god knows when that will get done.
    Jim

4. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

I installed my auto pilot one day...I handed him the remote while I went to pee. Scared the crap out of him as he had only crashed his little foamy Champ a couple of times before that. I think he may have peed on himself more than I did in the woods.LOL

5. Hmmm, maybe you don't know Jason good enough.:D

Billy Elmore likes this.
  6. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

LOL...I do not know him well enough to talk any mess about him but I heard he could be a little eccentric at times.LOL I tend to like eccentric people though....they seem to get stuff done while others like to make plans that they never follow up on.

7. crazybillybob

crazybillybob Silver Banner Member

I always thought that eccentric is what they call crazy people that had money (ie Rich).
    Maybe you don't know Jason that well after all .......... Bless his heart!;)
    I think the current accepted term is socially Awkward.

Me I'm Awkwardly Social.:p

Billy Elmore likes this.
  8. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

Lord I know quite a few socially awkward people around here. Jason is a social butterfly compared to some of my acquaintances. We have folks around here that have never been to town. They lived their whole lives in the ridges or up on the mountain. I like talking to them though...like going back in time. I used to train horses and got to know a few that were pretty fascinating and let me tell you....when they finally open up and start talking, you might as well grab a seat cause they are gonna tell you some stories.LOL

9. crazybillybob

crazybillybob Silver Banner Member

I've got Family not to far from you (Western NC. Boone/Spruce Pine area) I know some of the folks like your talking about....pull up a stool it will be awhile and the stories are amazing.

Billy Elmore likes this.
  10. BattyZ

BattyZ Silver Banner Member

Oh, I have been down this rabbit hole for many years...even had the inkjet head to convert. Then headed down the well-trodden CNC path. I believe there is still a live forum working on it though.