Hello from Minnesota

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Terrywerm, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Terrywerm

Terrywerm Copper

Did quite a bit of aluminum foundry in high school and really enjoyed it. That was 45 years ago! Have done it once since then with good results. Looking forward to more in the future, but it's always good to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Thanks for the membership!

Terry

Tobho Mott likes this.
  2. Tops

Tops Silver Banner Member

Hello Terry! Glad to see you here.

3. Terrywerm

Terrywerm Copper

Hey Tops, are you by chance someone that I already know? No need to give your name here, we can always figure it out later anyway.

4. Tops

I think we have a connection through Daryl who is also on the forum. We may have been on some emails together for a casting get-together this last fall. If this all doesn't sound familiar then I may be mistaken...but that in no ways should diminish your welcome here! :)

5. Terrywerm

Terrywerm Copper

Yes, Daryl would be the common connection for us. Were you by chance at a casting session at Daryl's in October of 2021?

6. Tops

I just met Daryl last summer, first here and then in person once in the Cities. I have yet to pour with the group.

7. Terrywerm

Terrywerm Copper

Ah, okay. I will definitely be looking forward to meeting you at some point in the near future then!

Tops likes this.