New chum from Western Australia

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Chazza, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Yeah I lost 500 some photographs on Garage Journal which was a big loss for me. fortunately a kind young man in Australia copied the photographs to his server, then wrote a routine to rename them so they would match a truncated PB description and all I had to do was go through the thread and truncate each url the same way. It took a several hours but retrieved all the photographs.

Photo hosting here is great, and it's a pleasure to be a Banner member (although I still glance at someones avatar and think it says Banned Member).

2. Jason

Jason Gold

I'm all for local picture hosting! Photofuket can go get bent. They absolutely broke the internet forever in one swoop. That clown should be castrated for the destruction he caused.

3. Try to be direct and honest in your responses, Jason.

Jason likes this.
  4. We can't make any progress if you keep holding back Jason :rolleyes:.

Jason likes this.
  5. Peedee

Peedee Silver

He is just to timid and sincere to really make any impact here and it's not like he actually does any casting! Perhaps we can find him a plane forum to go play in.....

... and as for that imaginary swimming pool build. ;)

Jason likes this.
  6. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Gold Banner Member

Welcome to the forum Chazza, and don't worry, Jason will let you know how he really feels once he gets to know you a little better, lol.

I use a drip injection type waste oil burner in my furnace that is very similar to Lionel Oliver's Hot Shot burner design from backyardmetalcasting.com. It requires propane for a few minutes to preheat the furnace so the oil drips will burn, but otherwise it is very low maintenance and simple to operate. We have some siphon nozzle atomizer oil burner users here as well, so there is a lot of oil burner info and experience here that has been posted and in the minds of our members.

Looking forward to getting a closer look at your setup and castings!

Jeff

Jason likes this.