No More Lurking Around

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Nick Lazenby, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Jason

Jason Gold

Much respect for old school techniques, my hat goes off to you for even attempting it!

I could never do it, but here is a small youtube channel that is really interesting. Sometimes you have to play with the translator. https://youtube.com/c/ArchaeometallurgieDe

He does speak English and answers comments too! I think part of the success doing this can depend on locale. Or your tenacity to sort out materials. Many people arent willing to even pay for shipping on some of this heavy stuff, so they frustrate themselves with "home made" until they quit. Kinda sad in my opinion. Patience and a willingness to fail is the order of the day!

2. Nick Lazenby

Nick Lazenby Copper

woah! Killer find with the channel there - I have a 3.5 flight tomorrow and I think I found a good way to pass the time -

Amen -

3. Jason

Jason Gold

you a pilot? pm me

4. Nick Lazenby

Nick Lazenby Copper

Nah - just fly a bunch for work. I did "fly" a plane in boy scouts if that counts for anything ha

5. Jason

Jason Gold

close enough. lol. I loathe commercial air travel, I am the WORST passenger on earth.:mad::mad:
    I'd rather walk than allow the airlines to treat me like shit.

6. Nick Lazenby

Nick Lazenby Copper

After 800+ flights I've mastered the art of falling asleep as soon as I board. It's been really nice with COVID ( all things considered) since they are blocking middle seats..