Some of the foam threads touched on CAM software for CNC machining. I machined the Indian heads either using the Mach 3 wizards or hand writing G code. I had downloaded a trial version of CAMBAM to see if I could compile G code to cut the blower vanes. That was a year ago. I got sidetracked building the Willys body and quit trying to learn to use it. GaryLucas mentioned it, so when I needed to build the hammer to form some of the body details I resurrected my trial of it and spent a couple days trying to get up to speed. This is the first big item. It is the connecting rod. I have never used tabs and should have for this piece. As it was I left an 1/8" of material and then finished cutting it out with the band saw. One of the gadgets that I have used for holding the sheet metal of the body for welding is what Lazze calls an Octopus. By welding ball bearings onto the ends of rods and clamping them with a couple of sideplates and ending with a pair of vise grips the work can be positioned in an infinite number of ways. I use a magnet on the base end and knobs to tighten the plates when they are positioned. This was the first little test of the CAM program. I set up the plates and cut the outer shape and the pocket for the thru bolt.