Evlwht-guy is here now, but as Stevan.

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Stevan, May 31, 2020.

1. Stevan

Stevan Copper

Since the apparent demise of Alloy Avenue I have finally changed over to this new forum. I am thrilled to see many of my old friends here. I have changed my username to Stevan. I look forward to many posts in the future and also to perhaps seeing those of you that are in the Charlotte NC area.

Al Puddle likes this.
  2. Al2O3

Al2O3 Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Welcome aboard Stevan......we're all kind of hoping AA comes back to life but just the same, happy to have you here.

Best,
    Kelly

3. Stevan

Stevan Copper

The forum looks great. Looking forward to many posts. Just did one.

4. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Welcome Stevan!

Pete

5. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

I like Evlwhtguy better... lol..
    Welcome Stevan...

Jason likes this.
  6. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Hi Evl, I mean Stevan. Glad you found us here!

Jeff

7. Stevan

Stevan Copper

Great to hear from you all.

DavidF, I liked the old one more as well......But I am reaching out to business prospects through Facebook now and would like to post articles of my foundry work there......and god help you if you run afoul of some whackjob race baiting scum bag by having a username that can be used against you. Unfortunately, for an old white guy like me, once you get plastered by the race brush.....I mean more than having the original sin of racism by having the effrontery of born a white male in the first place.....you are totally hosed in business. Is a sad reality of life but we no longer live in an open respectful society where the free exchange of ideas is welcomed. Race unfortunately is being totally whipped up by the media and we see in the news today the results of this. Unfortunately all the progress on race relations we have made from the 1940's to the present was spat upon and eliminated by the events of the last 12 years.

8. Jason

Jason Gold

All white men are evil according to the media. No one is more hated these days than someone that looks like ME! Last time I checked, I judge others by their character and not by their looks. Now if only I could remember what famous man said those exact same words some 50+ years ago...o_O

Welcome Evilwhtguy, good to see ya make it here. I was jagboy69 over at AA.

Clay likes this.
  9. Peedee

Peedee Silver

I just hate people, it's easier that way! Good to see you over here Stevan.

10. Stevan

Stevan Copper

Great to hear from you Jason.

11. Jason

Jason Gold

Yup! That works too! You are an equal opportunity hater!

12. RALPH

RALPH Lead

Steven (AKA Evl...), Many thanks for the pointer to this site from Alloy Avenue. Good to be back into a forum that works!

13. Stevan

Stevan Copper

You are welcome.....Alloy avenue is actually working again. Although it doesn't seem to have much traffic.

14. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

"Working" :rolleyes:

You can click to see there are no new posts without getting an error, it's true. But threads and posts can not be accessed.

Only blogs and PM's. I and I think a few others have been PMing lost orphans about this forum as they show up in "what's new?" to say "hey me too, this sucks" under the heading "403 error blog post test".

Jeff

15. Stevan

Stevan Copper

Well, you are correct....It was working last month....too bad!

16. DaveD

DaveD Lead

hello, I haven't checked in here for a long time! I think about you and wonder if you sense me passing when I go around your part of the beltway. LOL

17. Stevan

Stevan Copper

DaviD...my furnace does sense a movement in the force occasionally. that is probably it.