It's been awhile, but I got a couple grave markers and a house number for a neighbor cast. I'll let them age for several weeks and throw them in the oven a few times before powder coating them. The rest of my social distancing is being spent in a forgotten cemetery trying to clear it and conserve it. Last year I cleared the brush and this year is removing trees. Sixteen days put in so far and one more will have all the wood gone. It's been bucked up for firewood and removed. This old body is sore and tired but I keep going back for more. That Sumac tree grew in the slot of the base stone that held this tombstone, I epoxied it back together and infilled the cracks. I still have to manufacture the bottom of it. This is ten of the eighteen trees I've removed. Tools of the trade.