I needed a 6" x 12.5" plaque pattern for the cemetery I'm rehabbing. I have a piece of slant face limestone and thought it would make a nice mount for a name plate. I did my usual plexiglass build and since they are a p-i-a to pull from the sand, I made it match plate. It would barely fit in one of my flasks. I had enough wood left to mount my large pattern so it's now a match plate. This morning I got to try it out. There's a serious rat tail in it but I figure the powder coat will hide it. I do have some Lab Metal I could throw on it if it eats at me enough before the coating gets applied. Mandatory two week aging before powder. I also made a lost foam spacer for the brush blade on my weed eater. Vines were constantly binding up on the exposed spindle. A little drill press work and it's installed.