OT. Banggood GARBAGE on YT

Discussion in 'General foundry chat' started by Jason, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Jason

Jason Gold

Someone please tell me why these guys risk there reputations pedaling this chinese shit on YT from bang good?
    Is the few dollars actually worth it? Not mentioning any names, but I bought a few usb powered lights on recommendation from one of these guys and they all failed in a month. I will now unsub from ANYONE pushing this trash. Maybe they can get the chinese to sub to their channels, add useful dialog and click their all important Ads....... NOT!

If I post a video, it's for my personal enjoyment and to those I wish to share it with. Nothing more, nothing less. If I can help someone along the way, great. If they can help me, even better. Begging for likes, comments and subs is PATHETIC and I'll never do it!

2. Ironsides

Ironsides Silver

I agree 110% You will never see ads on my channel nor will you see those pathetic cries to sub and like on my channel!

Jason likes this.
  3. Robert

Robert Silver

I'm not sure what you refer to? Did you intend to include a link? I have bought a few tools from Banggood with mixed results.
    R

4. Jason

Jason Gold

Many characters now a days on youtube are pushing banggood garbage. They provide a link. When you use that link and buy that trash, they get paid. I won't name names, but they aren't very far from where you and I stand.

I'll give you an example...Lets say I buy some burrs from banggood and show myself using them in a video and i sing the praises of these little grinding burrs. You buy them, I get paid and then when you get them, you discover they really are trash. Now what would you think of me? NOT MUCH. I did buy a crap ton of little chinese GARBAGE burrs for a song recently, I posted a link here and explained they are disposable junk. The clowns on YT can't tell you they really are shit, or they wont get paid. I won't BS someone ever for the sake of making a lousy buck. I don't need the money bad enough to whore myself for this junk. Savvy? lol

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Ironsides likes this.
  5. Robert

Robert Silver

Got it. I had no idea that was in play.
    Robert