Wanted: Small one-time odd job metal casting pendants

Discussion in 'Request casting service' started by Perish4, May 1, 2020.

1. Kurtis Kiesel

Kurtis Kiesel Silver

It's some Titan symbol...

https://projectsplinter.com/faq/meaning-of-symbols-in-titan/

I would hand make them in wax and pour 6 or 7 in the spru's of my next bronze shell. I will be pouring later this month if you want, 20$ a piece shipped and I will finish them to whatever color you want before I ship them.

Something I hope you would consider. If this is for a play, that would be obsurd. Buy a sheet of craft foam for 1$, or grab some plastic from a used disposable container and spray paint them. If you want to splurge go super scupy. For theater / tv you want zero weight and upcycled cost. Only a starving actor wouldn't complain about the weight if it wasn't lighter than aluminum.

2. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

We made a foundry in a box and take it to schools around the area to get kids interested in metal casting. Very cheap and easy. Be great for doing things like this! We had a link to our setup but I cant find it at the moment. I will post everything that is used when I get a chance... if I cant find the link.

3. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

That should have its own thread and not be burried in this one... ;) Post it up and I will give it a sticky for those looking to get started...

4. Billy Elmore

Billy Elmore Silver

I think they took it off the website as they recently updated it. I will get some info from our guys and see what I can come up with.

DavidF likes this.
  5. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Nice job on the tag and fonts. BTW skill building is all well and good but it can be a real pain in the ass!