Hello All

Discussion in 'New member introductions' started by Henrik Troelsen, May 12, 2022.

1. Hi All, and greatings from Denmark.

Thank you for accepting me in this forum.

My goal is quite specific.. CAD - print - cast, at the best quality I am abel to, .. And more willing to place mony in my woorkshop, than to by new clothes.
    I do sculpture. And for about 13 years, I have been seartching experience and knowledge to acchive my idea, even though that it has change and become more and more specific over the years.

I do Rhino quite well, I print Polycast on CraftBot Flow and cast shells with bronze, and aluminum is comming.

If the amount of flaws I have made describes my experience, I must say that I am quite experienced. I have had some luck too though.
    But I really need to get my processes consistant to maximaise my outcome.

Last summer I bought The Complete Casting Handbook by John Campbell, and it gave me a new leveal of insight to the flow of the melted metal, that made me rebuild parts of my fondry.

I do have questions and ideas that I would like your oppinion off, and if there is any queastions that I have knowledge of, I will happily give my best.

Looking foreword to talk to you all..

Best regards Henrik

2. Petee716

Petee716 Gold Banner Member

Welcome Henrik. I might not be able to help much but I'd be interested to see some of your work, even the flaws!

Pete

3. FishbonzWV

FishbonzWV Silver Banner Member

Welcome Henrik, looking forward to your input.

4. bobhurd3d

bobhurd3d Copper

Welcome, Henrik Troelsen from Denmark.

You will learn even more here.

- bob