I love technology, 3d printing ceramic shells.

Discussion in 'Investment casting Ceramic shell method' started by DavidF, May 13, 2020.

1. Jason

Jason Gold

At least they get seven on and seven off. When I was in the military, I worked 12hr shifts FOR YEARS straight with maybe a sat/sun off occasionally.
    Our hospitals here are GHOST TOWNS! People are simply NOT going for typical care. The fallout from this is going to be worse than any flu.:rolleyes:

2. OMM

OMM Silver

I think he only has 14 years of post secondary education and the hospital paid for two of the years with a non-compete clause of three years unless agreed. I believe he is only one of the two doctors in the whole hospital with the cross of his specialties. If I remember correctly he was almost $400,000 in debt before he got his first paycheque at 28 years old.

becoming a doctor is nothing compared to getting a weekly paycheque in the military. He had $20-$30,000 going out every year for education and another $10,000 a year just for rent. His parents helped him out with a car, insurance, gas and food.... Himself, his wife, and everybody that financially supported him gambled on him for 14 years. This included financial institutions. His wife took any full-time work to support his dream, (She has a BD) and he picked up summer work that we used to joke about that he made 8 grand for (the 3 months) whole summer, now that is what he makes per day.

But he gives back. This is me just with my cell phone recording, hanging out at his Cottage. I don't know if I'm legally allowed to Post this video but.... The lowest of the low Live.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
  3. Peedee

Peedee Silver

I've got a friend who's a renal consultant that has been in lockdown in a hospital dorm for months, can't even see her husband. She normally runs a marathon most weekends (now up to 650+ marathons plus a load of 10 marathons in 10 days and 100mile ultras) She is going nuts now with only patients and a few staff for company.