silicone and casting resins

Discussion in 'link to various suppliers' started by DavidF, May 19, 2019.

1. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Fishers Wax Works and Jason like this.
  2. DavidF

DavidF Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

3. Jason

Jason Gold

4. Hiho,it makes me so said,seeing what you guys in the US have to pay for products ie Polytek's

Hydrogel® Alginate Mold Compound..

(& the pisser is that Polytek is a good seller here)

At the grand u.s price of us $28
    For the same size product below..

Here in Australia try this.. Screenshot_20210413-195556_Samsung Internet.jpg
    All though I feel for those on us$10 (au$12) a hour in your country (our o/s fruit picker bitch of rip off farmer/labour hire paying $12 hour pay rates ( welcome to my world of scabby transportation/ truck driver bosses... who'll try on all sorts cr@p to get out of paying u..(but are stuipd enough to give you a fuel credit card,so easy to make up stollen pay or even do off the book loads..

& our tween age children have to put up with under the counter pay rates of 7-$12 hour

..but even here at the legal base rate of au$25hour it still takes 5.3hours of work to pay for a au$133 for a 2kg/4.4lb little tub..dream on if you think of trying to buy a 5gal bucket ( in us$129/you think au$154.80 no way hoezaay..,I was even shocked you guys can get 5gal buckets of it...

Its so expensive here I googled what sort of seaweed you need to make it,turns out we (once) made it in Tassmaina ( think of where your 1920's golden film idol, Errol Flynn was born),but we harvest to much of that sort of weed...end of that line of supply..

5. Mach

Mach Silver