Tobho Mott Halloween casting contest 2017

Discussion in 'Halloween Casting contest' started by Tobho Mott, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Lol, yeah it is a costume. The dog really flipped out when he saw him in it... :D

Jeff

2. OCD

OCD Silver

Many many years ago when my crumbsnatchers were small I had a Werewolf costume.
    Full head mask, shredded black shirt and shredded black nickers along with completely covering myself in black camo smear.
    I wore it every Halloween until one time an old lady damn near had a heart attack when she opened her front door.
    She SCREAMED, slammed the door and would not come back out to give my kids any candy.
    I took the mask off and was on her porch step apologizing but she still wouldn't come out.

We all had a good laugh though.
    Poor ole lady. Bwhahahahaha

I would hide in the ditches waiting for people to come by, raise up on all 4's snarling and lung at them like a wolf.
    I had Grown men take off SCREAMING. :D

Damn miracle I was never shot.

Ahhh, the Good days.

3. Tobho Mott

Tobho Mott Administrator Staff Member Banner Member

Lol, I made the same kid cry at my front door 3 Halloweens in a row with my skeleton mask several years ago. Then that family learned to wait until I was already out going door to door with my kids before coming by. That scaredy cat kid is my son's best friend these days, so I guess he got over the trauma eventually... :)

Jeff